Mr. Beardsley advises clients on all aspects of corporate and business law, and provides estate planning services to individual clients.
In connection with the firm’s business practice, he routinely counsels clients in the following representative matters:
- choice of business entity and entity forrnation,
- federal and state securities regulation,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- workouts and restructuring of commercial transactions,
- joint ventures. and
- drafting and negotiating all manner of agreements.
Mr Beardsley also provides a range of estate planning services for firm clients including advising our clients on wills, trusts, and other aspects of estate planning.
awards & recognition
- Georgia Trend, Legal Elite, 2013 – 2018 Corporate Law, Business Law
- Georgia Appleseed Center for Law & Justice, Good Apple Honoree, 2017
- Georgia Super Lawyers: Rising Stars, 2013, 2014, 2015
State Bar of Georgia
- Vice Chair, State Disciplinary Board (formerly Investigative Panel)
- Member, Securities Law Committee
- Member, Business Corporation Code Committee
- Member, Business Law Section, Taxation Section, and Fiduciary Law Section
- Mentor: Transition into Law Practice Program
Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, Business & Finance Section
- Georgia Heirs Property Law Center – Treasurer & Member of Board of Directors
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts–Advisory Board Member & Volunteer
- Georgia Appleseed –Young Professionals Council, Executive Committee, President (2014 – 2015)
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta – Volunteer Attorney
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation – Volunteer Attorney
- The Florida Bar
Treasurer, Out of State Division, Executive Council (2014 – 2015)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta – Member
Mr. Beardsley received his B.A. in English, magna cum laude, from Vanderbilt University in 1997, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his J.D. from Washington & Lee University School of Law in 2001.
Mr. Beardsley began his legal career as a corporate associate in the New York City office of a large international law firm in 2001. His experience includes representation of businesses and individuals through various law firms and as in-house counsel.
Mr. Beardsley is admitted to practice law in Georgia, Florida, and New York.